Picking a Great Network Marketing System
Every year thousands upon thousands of people spend money buying into network opportunities with the hope of solving their financial problems or possibly with a shot at quitting their day jobs.
Usually after only two months over 70% of these folks will toss in the towel, typically in a worse financial standpoint than they started with.
It's grim but it is true . But the very worst of it is, it just does not have to be that way. The difference between failure and success in network marketing often is just down to not finding a useful network marketing system, that can do the majority of the work and ease much of the burden.
Tools Are Not a Network Marketing System
One of the most common mistakes many new business owners make is in thinking TOOLS comprise a good network marketing system.
Yet nothing could be farther from the honest truth!
A good network marketing system may use any number of tools, but a tool… In and of itself… Is usually completely worthless aside from an absolutely integrated, fully functional “series of processes” built to produce a consistent result.
For instance, your company may offer you a wonderful DVD presentation, guaranteed to generate interest in your product, service or opportunity.
Yet this DVD is really simply a tool and absolutely worthless without a system ( a series of processes ) designed to get the DVD in the prospects hands and DVD players of those who might be interested in learning more.
A live MLM webinar event hosted by the top earner in your company is a great sponsoring and closing tool.
Yet it won't produce one iota of a result unless you've a system in place to announce the webinar to new prospects, provide a means of registration, and offer you their contact info for purposes of follow up.
Complete Network Marketing System Example
A system is a collection of processes built to produce a specific result.
A good network marketing system, then, could be a total A-Z process for lead generation using organic search site methods consisting of these steps:
1. A market analysis tool will be used to select a target market, which has an interest in, or a need for your items. For instance this target market might be overweight folks.
2. The right keywords, phrases and expressions used within a selected niche have to be looked at using key phrase research tools. For example “network marketing opportunities”.
3. Then you may use a tool to discover how much competition there's for those keywords, this specific tool will measure how many websites, blog entries, articles and presumably advertisements there are competing for those keywords.
4. Write or outsource the writing, of problem/solution articles.
5. Submit those articles to article lists and/or use tools to distribute the article to any number of article directories.
6. Article marketing should be performed by using pings, social bookmarking tools or by securing high PR backlinks.
This shows the steps that are contained in a total online network marketing system, it's a series of steps built to produce a required result. In this example these steps have been taken to get a new webpage to rank in the search site results pages, using keywords that are directed particularly at a target audience.
When the system is followed, the result will be a flood of carefully targeted traffic to your website where you would also have in place another series of steps, or a system to gain the interest of your potential prospects, which may lead them to opt in and receive more information about your product or opportunity.
Network Marketing System: A Turnkey Approach
Instead of spending money on individual tools, one of the best methods to take your business quickly to the next level is to use an entirely integrated network marketing system that has been proven to produce the specified result. Don’t spend money on more tools if they don’t add up to an effective system.
This is the system we recommend:
6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME
FREE TRAINING: 25+ year MLM vet wants to give you the 17 irrefutable laws to build a 6-Figure Residual in YOUR company.